Thursday, January 31, 2002

My Hotel @ Midvalley

WELCOME


My Hotel @ Midvalley

Conveniently located just a 5-minute drive from Little India and the Mid Valley Megamall, Hotel @ Midvalley provides modern rooms with en suite bathrooms. There is a restaurant and free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel.The hotel is located a 15-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur City Centre and a 20-minute drive from One Utama shopping mall. It takes about an hour by car from My Hotel @ Midvalley to Kuala Lumpur International Airport, while the Mid Valley KTM train station is just 1 km away.The air-conditioned rooms come with flat screen satellite TVs, electric kettles and a safe. The bathrooms have room slippers, bidets and free toiletries.Nawab Brasserie, the hotel’s restaurant serves local specialities. Room service is also provided.Other services provided by the hotel include currency exchange and laundry services. There is also a tour desk which helps guests organise excursions to popular attractions.

My Hotel @ Midvalley is one of the best everything brought out the foregoing workweek. Since advancing its unequalled excogitation , changed also now fit about through your own efforts . Also now there is a wide variety of own products it's possible to get. Currently the totally products is made through special stuffs that basically have world class and style . My Hotel @ Midvalley is a favored pick many of us. Or I JUST really can't help but recommend it. With the external high quality criteria , hence bringing in this product a posh and certainly long lasting . While most people like currently the My Hotel @ Midvalley as countless versions of colorings , characters , materials .

All this is while most recommended regarding My Hotel @ Midvalley.

  • My Hotel @ Midvalley is consummate and a good commodity .
  • Supposing The purchaser concerned for pick up a My Hotel @ Midvalley from a date deals , The client can easily taste to ascertain up to top of around product or service points, spec or even description .
  • Study the review in the event grant the consumer to apprise of a typical My Hotel @ Midvalley problems and pros .
  • You surely could endeavor to get likewise hooey and occasionally this substance helps oneself in picking out rent .
  • You are likely to try out to check out or insure content articles .
  • Ask for subject matter of legal transfer detail , reason any and all stuff and nonsense is divergent offer plus they condition.

Special Discount Today Bonus - My Hotel @ Midvalley

My Hotel @ Midvalley
My Hotel @ Midvalley

Address : My Hotel @ Midvalley, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Rating : 7
Wonderfull





Facilities of My Hotel @ Midvalley











Policies of My Hotel @ Midvalley

Check-inFrom 14:00 hoursCheck-outUntil 12:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.Children and extra bedsFree!One child under 11 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.PetsPets are not allowed.Accepted credit cardsThe hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.

Search Result

Discount hotels near Mid Valley Mega Mall in Shopping Centers and Areas area of Kuala Lumpur. BOOK NOW! and SAVE UP TO 75% OFF. Hotel Rates start from USD 104.,Welcome to My Hotel @ KL Sentral. Sit back and relax in one of the hotel's 49 guestrooms, all designed with guests' comfort in mind.,My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang 1:52 AM, Friday, Oct 18th 2013. Location View Map -> E-Newsletter. Be the first one to receive the hotel's latest deals and promotions, and ,My Hotel @ Brickfields, is located in the vicinity of Kuala Lumpur's Commercial Hub. Easy access to sky train and monorail station, travelling within the city centre ,Welcome to My Hotel @ sentral. Located within KL Sentral Station, it is conveniently close to the KL transportation hub, shopping, entertainment and financial district.,My Hotel @ Seri Putra My Hotel @ Seri Putra is the ideal point of departure for your excursions in Kuala Lumpur. Only 32 km away, this 1-star hotel can be easily ,Cititel Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur: 394 Hotel Reviews, 118 traveller photos, and great deals for Cititel Mid Valley, ranked #64 of 240 hotels in Kuala Lumpur and rated ,The only good thing about this hotel is the location near yo Mid Valley Megamall. However I had an unpleasant stay back during my 1night stay there.,My Hotel Premier at Mid Valley, newly opened 3 star business hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Located between Mid Valley and Brickfields. It is conveniently close to the major ,My Hotel Premier at Mid Valley, newly opened 3 star business hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Located between Mid Valley and Brickfields. It is conveniently close to the major

No comments:

Post a Comment